11 Gifts for the Muggle you know
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is probably my favorite place I’ve been to in the U.S. It’s seriously magical and like you’re in another world. I’ve been twice but I could go every year and never get enough!
- HEDWIG MUG ($14) You really can’t have too many Harry Potter mugs
- ALEX & ANI EARRINGS ($48) These come in silver or gold, super cute and alex & ani is a great brand! They also sell HP necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
- QUILL PEN ($10) Not sure if you can feel like you’re at Hogwarts anymore than this.
- HARRY POTTER COLORING BOOK ($12) Something else to do after you’ve read the books 3x through
- HP SWEATER ($20) So you can look cute during that movie marathon
- HP SOCKS ($11) And have warm feet
- RAVENCLAW SCARF ($58) Represent Ravenclaw all winter
- DOORMAT ($40) I think it’s brilliant!
- HARRY’S GLASSES ($23) I’ve been ordering from firmoo for years, great prices & quality!
- APPLE DECAL ($2)
- BOOK SET ($140) Every Harry Potter fan needs a complete book set, bonus that it’s packaged cute!